Welcome to our website! “The Pulp Station” is operated by Jm Pulp Weave Projects llp, an India based company registered under the Companies Act, 1956 having its registered office at Jaipur, Rajasthan India .
- You undertake to have read these terms and conditions carefully and fully understand the same.
- You agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this website and accept and agree that you may receive newsletters and promotional offers sent by the owners of the website.
- The website owner reserves the right to cancel or amend the offer and the Terms and Conditions at any time.
- You warrant that you are 18 years of age and are fully capable of entering into a contract.
- You warrant that all information provided by you to the website owner are true, correct and complete.
- On placing an order via the Website, you will receive an Acknowledgement Email. This does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes a contractual offer by you to us to buy our products. Your contractual offer is deemed to be accepted by us only upon the confirmation mail of dispatch of such products.
- We will not be obliged to supply any other Products which may have been part of your Order until the dispatch of such Products has been confirmed by way of a Dispatch Confirmation.
- All prices listed on our website are subject to change, but the changes will not affect orders that have already been accepted by us.
- The prices on our website exclude VAT and shipping costs, which will be added during checkout.
- The prices of our products have been computed carefully and listed on our website. However, due to unintentional errors, if the product purchased by you has been incorrectly priced, we will notify you via email or phone before accepting your order for instructions. You will then have the option to cancel your order if you desire or pay the difference.
PAYMENT AND SECURITY
- All payments are to be made by either credit cards or debit cards or via Paypal. We accept all major credit and debit cards.
- All online transactions made with us are completely secure and safe. All credit and debit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateway managed by leading banks.
- We do not capture or store any card information on our servers.
- We will endeavour to deliver your products within 15 working days from the date on which the order for those products was placed, expect for circumstances beyond our reasonable control. If we are unable to deliver your order within 15 working days we will notify you in writing of the delay. In the event of a delay in delivery of greater than 15 working days you may cancel your order resulting in us providing you with a full refund.
- We will notify you by email to confirm Dispatch of products. This email will contain details on the estimated delivery time as well as any tracking information where provided by the Carrier.
RETURNS, REPLACEMENT AND REFUNDS
- You have a right to a “cooling-off” period during which time you may cancel your order at any time provided that atleast 90% of the quantity of the product ordered is returned. This period begins once your order is placed and ends 2 days after receipt of the products. You will need to inform us of your cancellation by email within this period and arrange a return. You may be liable for the cost of returning the products to us.
- If you receive products which you claim are incorrect or defective then you should contact us by email within 2 days of receipt of the products to report these claims and arrange a return and refund.
- Once we receive your request to arrange a return, we will provide you with a confirmation mail containing a “Return Request” number that you should enclose with the products and return the products to our Returns Address. You will be responsible for the costs of returning the products to and for ensuring the safe delivery of the products to the Returns Address.
- If you have returned products on the basis of Clause 5.1, once we have received and processed the returned products, you will receive voucher of the same amount as the original purchase price paid for the products excluding all delivery charges paid. The Voucher shall be valid for a period of six months from the date of being generated and can be redeemed against any product available on the website.
- If you have returned products on the basis of Clauses 5.2, we will examine the returned products on receipt. If we find that the Goods returned by you are not incorrect, defective or damaged in transit we will notify you in writing within a reasonable period of time and offer to redeliver the products to you. If you accept redelivery, you will be liable for the cost of redelivering the products. If the products returned by you are found to be incorrect, defective or damaged in transit, you have option to either have the products replaced at no additional charge (subject to availability); or to receive a full refund of the original purchase price along with all delivery charges paid.
- Whilst Goods are in your possession you are expected to take all reasonable care to maintain them in their original condition.
- If we receive no communication from you within 2 days of delivery regarding any problems with the products, you are deemed to have received the products in good condition and with no problems.
- If you order products from us for delivery outside India, they may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
- You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the products are destined. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws.
VARIATIONS IN PRODUCT
We aim to provide you with the best and consistent quality of product. But due to the seasonal nature of tea, there may be natural variations in the taste and quality of the same product. In such cases, we reserve the right to apply our no returns policy.
SHELF LIFE & STORAGE CONDITIONS
The Tea we provide has a shelf life of 24 months. Such long shelf life is possible due to our high quality packaging material and vacuum process. To fully enjoy the long life of tea, please consider the storage conditions, tea should be kept in airtight containers away from any food smells, moisture and heat. It should be stored in a cool and dry place. We do not recommend freezing as it can decrease the life of tea.
Unless otherwise noted, all materials on this website are protected as the copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual property owned by the website owner. No part of the website, the designs or the terms and references within shall be copied or transmitted for commercial purposes. Nothing contained in this terms and conditions shall give or be deemed to grant, whether directly or by implication, you any right, title or interest in or to the ownership or use of the Trade Marks and Intellectual property. Purchases of products on this site does not transfer any of the intellectual property related to the products, their design or concepts to you.
Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement, or the breach hereof (“Dispute”), shall be tried to be resolved amicably. If a Dispute cannot be resolved by such good faith discussion or negotiation then only the courts of Kolkata shall have jurisdiction in case of any dispute or legal proceedings.
- Entire Agreement: This Agreement constitute the entire agreement between the website owner and you and the subject matter covered herein and supersede all prior oral or written agreements, proposals, understandings, representations, conditions and promises relating thereto. This Agreement may be modified or amended by the website owner at his discretion.
- Severability: If any section, paragraph or clause in this Agreement shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, in which this Agreement is being performed, then the meaning of such section, paragraph or clause shall be so constructed so as to render it enforceable to the extent feasible and if no feasible interpretation would save such section, paragraph or clause it shall be severed from the Agreement.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction: This Agreement issued hereunder shall be construed, interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of the India